This agreement ("user agreement") incorporates the terms and conditions for Kometonline and its affiliate Companies to provide services to the person (s) ("the User") intending to purchase or inquiring for any products and/ or services of by using Kometonline websites or using any other customer interface channels of Kometonline which includes its sales persons, offices, call centers, advertisements, information campaigns etc.
Both User and Kometonline are individually referred as 'party' to the agreement and collective referred to as 'parties'.
- The Users availing services from Kometonline shall be deemed to have read, understood and expressly accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement, which shall govern the desired transaction or provision of such services by Kometonline for all purposes, and shall be binding on the User. All rights and liabilities of the User and/or Kometonline with respect to any services to be provided by Kometonline shall be restricted to the scope of this agreement.
- Kometonline reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to any or all Kometonline websites or its other sales channels and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, for general maintenance or any reason what so ever.
- Kometonline’s Services are offered to the User conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in this Agreement and the TOS, as may be applicable from time to time. For the removal of doubts, it is clarified that availing of the Services by the User constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance by the User of this Agreement and the TOS. If the User does not agree with any part of such terms, conditions and notices, the User must not avail Komet's Services.
- Kometonline is responsible only for the transactions that are done by the User through Kometonline. Kometonline will not be responsible for screening, censoring or otherwise controlling transactions, including whether the transaction is legal and valid as per the laws of the land of the User. The User warrants that they will abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, in connection with the use of the services. The User further warrants that they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding use of the services with respect to the jurisdiction concerned for each transaction. The User represent and confirm that the User is of legal age to enter into a binding contract and is not a person barred from availing the Services under the laws of India or other applicable law.
- The User expressly agrees that use of the services is at their sole risk. To the extent Kometonline acts only as a booking agent on behalf of third party service providers, it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the standards of services provided by the service providers. In no circumstances shall Kometonline be liable for the services provided by the service provider. The services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Kometonline may change the features or functionality of the services at any time, in their sole discretion, without notice. KOMET ONLINE expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which the User obtains from KOMET ONLINE or through the services shall create any warranty not expressly made herein or in the terms and conditions of the services. If the User does not agree with any of the terms above, they are advised not to read the material on any of the KOMET ONLINE pages or otherwise use any of the contents, pages, information or any other material provided by Kometonline. The sole and exclusive remedy of the User in case of disagreement, in whole or in part, of the user agreement, is to discontinue using the services after notifying Kometonline in writing.
- When browsing our site, you are not required to provide any personal information unless and until you choose to make a purchase or sign up for one of our e-mail newsletters or other services as described below.
Making a Purchace
In order to purchase travel and/or related services through our site, you must provide us with certain personal information such as your name, credit card number and expiration date, credit card billing address, telephone number, e - mail address and the name or names of the person(s) traveling (if not you). We may also ask you for other personal information, such as your frequent traveler numbers. We require this information to process, fulfill and confirm your reservations and transactions and keep you informed of each transaction's status. If you are making a reservation for one or more travelers other than yourself, you must confirm and represent that each of these other travelers have agreed, in advance, that you may disclose their personal information to us.
If you choose to become a registered member of Kometonline site, you must provide your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, a unique login name, password, and password validation, and a password hint to help you remember your password. This information is collected on the registration form for several reasons including but not limited to
- Personal identification
- To complete air, hotel, car, and other reservations
- To allow us to contact you for customer service purposes, if necessary
- To customize the content of our site to strive to meet your specific needs; and/or
- To make product or other improvements to our site. In addition, we need your e - mail address to confirm your new member registration and each reservation you transact on our site. As a Kometonline site member you will also occasionally receive updates from us about fare sales in your area, special offers, new Kometonline services, and other noteworthy items. However, you may choose at any time to no longer receive these types of e - mail messages. Please see our Opt - Out Policy described below for details
Kometonline hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction or country other than those where it is operating its offices. Kometonline considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the High court ,Cochin.